Ezine Article

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A Son’s Poem for His Father


                     Gerd Altmann from Freiburg, Deutschland

A Son’s Poem for His Father
By: Noel N. Villarosa
November 18, 2015

A father-son reflection in the mirror
A father’s guide that relieves me from any error
Your hand will be remembered touching the image of my soul
Sure you will watch over me with your true love control

A mirror does not lie, for every breath and sigh
Our image will be a silent observer of what we dignify
We are both a light being forming the illusion
We are made to believe of convergent evolution

When I looked into the mirror, I saw myself into you
Small and big dreams came into view
Having everything in its proper place
I am dwelling in you, it is hard to unlace

The same lifestyle that we both fashioned
It is the impression of a desire for love’s passion
Your face had no envy to hide, you’re always true
That made me whisper, “I am you”


Posted also to: www.poetrysoup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.